– Incorporation of Company (Public Limited Company, Private Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership, One Person Company etc.)
– Registration and Recognition as Start-up with Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (Registration with DIPP ensues Tax Holidays, Tax Rebates, Relaxed Labour and Environmental Compliances and also Benefiting IPR Regime).
– Help in Procuring funding (Procuring/Managing Funding from Angel Investors )
– Drafting and vetting of contracts of commercial nature
– Mandatory Taxation and Statutory Compliances.
– Awareness and Adoption of the Intellectual Property Rights (Facilitate Filing of Patents, Trademarks and Designs by innovative start-ups)
– Facilitating Start-ups in Manufacturing Sector (Areas in priority sector and also Procurement of Products by PSUs)
– Winding-Up and Exit Strategies for Start-ups.
– Litigation (Patent & Trademark Infringement, Contractual Disputes, Representation before Taxing Authorities, Contracts of Commercial Nature and Arbitration).
As per the norms set by the Bar Council of India, law firms are not authorized to solicit work and publicize. All the information, publications and legal commentary provided on www.maheshwariandco.com is for illustrative purposes only and should not be regarded or relied upon as legal advice. While the content provided is accurate as at the date of first publication, it is updated frequently when laws and regulations change. The site clearly states it is not intended to be a source of advertising or solicitation, nor is it an invitation for a lawyer-client relationship, and transmission, receipt or use of the site does not constitute or create a lawyer-client relationship.
By clicking the “I Agree” button and retrieving information from the website, the user accepts that he/she is doing it out of free will and any reliance on the information contained on www.maheshwariandco.comis solely at the user’s own risk. Specific legal advice should always be obtained before acting upon any information or commentary provided on the site. Further, the recipients of content from the site should not act, or refrain from acting, based upon any or all of the contents on the site