Maheshwari & Co. is one of the top law firm which provides corporate consultation for E-commerce. Proficient professionals at Maheshwari & Co. facilitate in statutory compliances, advisory in FDI in e-commerce, procuring funds for start-ups and other technology-based services that help clients establish their online businesses.
The Firm understands and minimise the impact of issues with multi-jurisdictional electronic contracts and hosting agreements while working towards Business formation, Funds and financing, Content regulation management, Data protection, encryption and privacy, Regulation, Tax, etc.
Maheshwari & Co. has been enrolled as a Certified Facilitator for start-ups under Scheme for facilitating Start-ups Intellectual Property Protection (SIPP) of the Government of India to benefit the start-ups with the legal, structural and regulatory solutions. The Firm assists Startups in areas including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, Corporate Laws, Capital Markets, Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances, Mergers and Acquisitions, etc.
– Incorporation of Company (Public Limited Company, Private Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership, One Person Company etc.)
– Registration and Recognition as Start-up with Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (Registration with DIPP ensues Tax Holidays, Tax Rebates, Relaxed Labour and Environmental Compliances and also Benefiting IPR Regime).
– Help in Procuring funding (Procuring/Managing Funding from Angel Investors )
– Drafting and vetting of contracts of commercial nature
– Mandatory Taxation and Statutory Compliances.
– Awareness and Adoption of the Intellectual Property Rights (Facilitate Filing of Patents, Trademarks and Designs by innovative start-ups)
– Facilitating Start-ups in Manufacturing Sector (Areas in priority sector and also Procurement of Products by PSUs)
– Winding-Up and Exit Strategies for Start-ups.
– Litigation (Patent & Trademark Infringement, Contractual Disputes, Representation before Taxing Authorities, Contracts of Commercial Nature and Arbitration).