The taxation team at Maheshwari & Co. provides assistance in all matters related to tax while doing business in India or in case of doing business with India. The taxation team consists of tax advisors and lawyers who are experts in areas of tax planning, legal review and litigation in tax matters.
We provide our services in the areas of Direct Taxes, Indirect Taxes and International Trade. The services are detailed as below:
- International Taxation – Double Taxation avoidance, Inbound Investments, Planning of IPR, etc.
- Expatriate Taxation – Understanding the Indian Tax System, Consultancy before or after arrival in India, Consultancy when you are leaving India, other matters requiring consideration, etc.
- Corporate Taxation – ICDS Compliance, protection under Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement, Taxation under Startup, Filing Return, etc.
- Transfer Pricing – Consultancy with regards to Applicability & Regulation compliances, TP Study report, TP Appeals, etc.
- Customs – FEMA, Import Compliances, Exemptions, Custom Valuation, etc.
- Service Tax – Consultancy regarding Applicability, registration, periodical compliances, Preventive Matters, etc.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) & CST – Opinion on applicability, registration, periodical compliances, Annual Assessment, Audit, etc.
- Excise – Applicability, registration, periodical compliances, Legal compliances, Audit, etc.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) – Impact Analysis of GST, Due Diligence, Sector Specific Structuring, etc.
International Trade and Measures:
- Anti Dumping
Maheshwari & Co. also provides taxation advisory, compliance and services related to:
- Transaction Structuring
- Compliance Management Solutions
- Validation of Tax Computations
- Tax Advocacy
- Contractual Negotiations