- Cyberspace Usages: Legal Challenges
- Sampling Procedure and Legal Aspects Involved in FSSA
- Anti Money Laundering
- Cyberspace Usages Challenges and Dispute resolution
- Foreign Direct Investment in Real Estate Sector
- Foreign Exchange Management Act
- Pros and Cons Of Boiler Plate Clauses
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Information Technology Act 2000
- Issues and Challenges in Cyberspace
- Due Diligence in Merger and Acquisition
- Foreign Funding in Real Estate
- FDI in Power Sector
- FDI in Pharma Sector
Areas of Practice
"The firm will always create and implement innovative and effective methods of providing cost-effective, quality representation and services for our clients and will continue to meet and strive to exceed the expectations of our valued clients." - Mr. Vipul Maheshwari
MAHESHWARI & CO. has a separate team of Real Estate experts. It is fully dedicated to ensure that our clients meet all the compliances of property and real estate laws — both Central and State — incidental or ancillary. The team includes experienced lawyers and other experts familiar with all aspects of property development, sales, acquisitions, leases and provisions of security involved in financial transactions.
The firm offers following services to its clients:
- Conducting due diligence for builders and developers;
- Rendering services at Sub-Registrar offices for registration of real estate properties;
- Rendering service to builders and developers to obtain various approvals/permission/licenses from authorities concerned;
- Vetting, conveyance, drafting and interpretation of various types of contracts/agreements such as collaboration, joint venture, consortium, sale deed, lease deed, Builder Buyer Agreement, General Power of Attorney, Special power of attorney and other legal documents
- Analyzing and verifying title deeds, conducting title search/title investigation of properties in states like Delhi, Haryana, UP and Uttaranchal.
- Handling legal aspects of project approval, housing loan, loan against property and other types of cases that involve mortgage;
- Handling transactions at Sub-Registrar offices and oversee the post-disbursement requirements;
- Advising our clients beyond the basic legal requirements while acquiring, disposing and exchanging properties;
- Advising on the creation and operation of public and private funds investing in real estate;
- Making risk assessments, advising on the compliance of various environmental laws, obtaining permissions and approvals from the authorities concerned and offering consultation on tax planning related to transactions to minimize tax liability.
Click on the photo to know more ...
Mr. Vipul Maheshwari has been practicing since 1992 in various arenas of law with...
Mr. Ashish Mittal is a law graduate from Faculty of Law, Delhi University since 2005...
Ms Arashveer Brar is law graduate with vast exposure of Commercial transactions...