- Cyberspace Usages: Legal Challenges
- Sampling Procedure and Legal Aspects Involved in FSSA
- Anti Money Laundering
- Cyberspace Usages Challenges and Dispute resolution
- Foreign Direct Investment in Real Estate Sector
- Foreign Exchange Management Act
- Pros and Cons Of Boiler Plate Clauses
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Information Technology Act 2000
- Issues and Challenges in Cyberspace
- Due Diligence in Merger and Acquisition
- Foreign Funding in Real Estate
- FDI in Power Sector
- FDI in Pharma Sector
Areas of Practice
"The firm will always create and implement innovative and effective methods of providing cost-effective, quality representation and services for our clients and will continue to meet and strive to exceed the expectations of our valued clients." - Mr. Vipul Maheshwari
Pharma and Health Care
MAHESHWARI & CO. provides a full range of services to companies and institutions across the pharmaceutical and bioscience sector, diagnostic companies, blood banks as well as other healthcare entities. Our Pharmaceutical and Bioscience Group handles matters relating to biotechnology, medical device and biomedical products. Our advice ranges from IP (both contentious and non-contentious), regulatory, biomedical products and services, healthcare practice to complex litigation and arbitration support.
MAHESHWARI & CO. offers the following services:
- Regulatory compliance and advice on Research and Development;
- Advice on import, manufacture, sale and testing of drugs and cosmetics;
- Advice on import and manufacture of medical device;
- Advice on import or manufacture of new drugs for clinical trials or marketing;
- Intellectual Property Rights including patent counseling, litigation, confidential information disputes, geographical indications, trademark filing and oppositions;
- Certification, registration, licensing, and commercial exploitation including agreements for partnership, agency, clinical trials, confidentiality, contract manufacturing and sub-contracting, marketing and co-marketing, supply and distribution of drugs and cosmetics, approval of drugs and cosmetics for marketing in India, grant and renewal of licenses to manufacture Large Volume Parenterals, I.V. fluids, sera and vaccines;
- Corporate advice including raising company capital and private equity, advise on creating corporate structure, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, takeovers and de-mergers;
- Adverse Drug Reaction reporting and litigation support to the victims of Adverse Drug Reactions, adverse drug events and medication errors;
- Litigation and arbitration.
Click on the photo to know more ...
Mr. Vipul Maheshwari has been practicing since 1992 in various arenas of law with...
Mr. Ashish Mittal is a law graduate from Faculty of Law, Delhi University since 2005...
Ms Arashveer Brar is law graduate with vast exposure of Commercial transactions...