- Cyberspace Usages: Legal Challenges
- Sampling Procedure and Legal Aspects Involved in FSSA
- Anti Money Laundering
- Cyberspace Usages Challenges and Dispute resolution
- Foreign Direct Investment in Real Estate Sector
- Foreign Exchange Management Act
- Pros and Cons Of Boiler Plate Clauses
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Information Technology Act 2000
- Issues and Challenges in Cyberspace
- Due Diligence in Merger and Acquisition
- Foreign Funding in Real Estate
- FDI in Power Sector
- FDI in Pharma Sector
Areas of Practice
"The firm will always create and implement innovative and effective methods of providing cost-effective, quality representation and services for our clients and will continue to meet and strive to exceed the expectations of our valued clients." - Mr. Vipul Maheshwari
Litigation and Arbitration
MAHESHWARI & CO. has a vast experience of handling all kinds of Civil, Criminal & Corporate litigations. The Litigation & Arbitration team at the firm comprises of Advocates-on-Record, competent paralegal staff and Advocates.
We represent our clients before the Supreme Court of India, various High Courts, National Consumer
Disputes Redressal Commission, State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Monopolies and Restrictive
Trade Practices Commissions (MRTPC), Debt Recovery Tribunal, Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal,
Central Excise and Service Tax Appellate Tribunal, Board For Financial and Industrial Reconstruction (BIFR),
Appellate Authority For Financial and Industrial Reconstruction (AAIFR), Company Law Board, Telecom Disputes
Settlement Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT), District Courts and other judicial and quasi-judicial bodies.
With the perspective of safeguarding the interest of our clients and to resolve international and domestic commercial disputes between private parties, our team also provides effective dispute resolution through alternative methods, such as:
- Domestic Arbitration;
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Mediation; and
Click on the photo to know more ...
Mr. Vipul Maheshwari has been practicing since 1992 in various arenas of law with...
Mr. Ashish Mittal is a law graduate from Faculty of Law, Delhi University since 2005...
Ms Arashveer Brar is law graduate with vast exposure of Commercial transactions...