- Cyberspace Usages: Legal Challenges
- Sampling Procedure and Legal Aspects Involved in FSSA
- Anti Money Laundering
- Cyberspace Usages Challenges and Dispute resolution
- Foreign Direct Investment in Real Estate Sector
- Foreign Exchange Management Act
- Pros and Cons Of Boiler Plate Clauses
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Information Technology Act 2000
- Issues and Challenges in Cyberspace
- Due Diligence in Merger and Acquisition
- Foreign Funding in Real Estate
- FDI in Power Sector
- FDI in Pharma Sector
Areas of Practice
"The firm will always create and implement innovative and effective methods of providing cost-effective, quality representation and services for our clients and will continue to meet and strive to exceed the expectations of our valued clients." - Mr. Vipul Maheshwari
Professionals at Maheshwari and Co. efficiently cater to the requirements of clients to safeguard their Intellectual Property Rights. MAHESHWARI & CO. deals in the following areas of IPR laws:
- Trade Marks;
- Copyrights; Designs and Trade Secrets;
- Domain Name Registration;
- Geographical Indications;
- Layout designs for Semiconductor Integrated Circuits.
The firm offers the following services in different areas of IPR:
- Complying with the legal formalities of getting the Patent registered, conducting research on the availability of the said Patent, drafting specifications and claims, responding to the examiners queries, filing PCT applications, drafting and filing of assignment and licensing agreements including infringement petitions;
- Complying with all the formalities with respect to registration and litigation matters of Trade Marks and Service Marks, including drafting technology transfer and licensing agreements, valuation of intellectual property of our clients;
- Complying with the formalities of getting Copyright and Designs registered with the authorities, giving opinion regarding protection of the copyright and filing petitions of infringement as required;
- Appearance before authorities and/or court in matters pertaining to filing of applications and removing objections thereof;
- Advising and initiating appropriate legal actions to protect the interest
of our esteemed clients and their Intellectual Proprietary Rights.
Maheshwari and Co. also provides its clients ongoing counseling to formulate
an overall licensing strategy as well as on a variety of other issues such
- Negotiating and drafting of agreements between buyers and sellers of a particular technology, technology license and transfer agreements of all kinds, distribution agreements, end-user licenses, joint development agreements, framing of policies related to data protection and privacy and licensing agreements;
- Warranties, indemnities, disclaimers of damages, limitations of liability, enforceability, ownership of intellectual property, export restrictions and license rights. MAHESHWARI & CO. Advocates & Legal Consultants
Click on the photo to know more ...
Mr. Vipul Maheshwari has been practicing since 1992 in various arenas of law with...
Mr. Ashish Mittal is a law graduate from Faculty of Law, Delhi University since 2005...
Ms Arashveer Brar is law graduate with vast exposure of Commercial transactions...