- Cyberspace Usages: Legal Challenges
- Sampling Procedure and Legal Aspects Involved in FSSA
- Anti Money Laundering
- Cyberspace Usages Challenges and Dispute resolution
- Foreign Direct Investment in Real Estate Sector
- Foreign Exchange Management Act
- Pros and Cons Of Boiler Plate Clauses
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Information Technology Act 2000
- Issues and Challenges in Cyberspace
- Due Diligence in Merger and Acquisition
- Foreign Funding in Real Estate
- FDI in Power Sector
- FDI in Pharma Sector
Areas of Practice
"The firm will always create and implement innovative and effective methods of providing cost-effective, quality representation and services for our clients and will continue to meet and strive to exceed the expectations of our valued clients." - Mr. Vipul Maheshwari
MAHESHWARI & CO. provides assistance in setting up infrastructure projects in India. The firm has tieups with various experts from Power, Telecom, Real Estate, Road and Aviation sectors to provide advice on technical, financial and other aspects.
Our services include:
- Assistance in identifying opportunities in India and understanding regulatory environment;
- Assistance in obtaining approvals and clearances from various government authorities for setting up infrastructure projects;
- Negotiation of various agreements, Memorandum of Understanding and contracts in the project development process;
- Drafting of Shareholder Agreement, Collaboration Agreement, Consortium Agreement and preparation of bid documents for choosing various Engineering, Procurement and Construction contractors;
- Facilitating mediation between parties;
- Public Private Partnership — MAHESHWARI & CO. provides legal assistance on environmental compliances, contracts and regulatory matters to Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) and the government in PPP Projects. Our services cover infrastructure sectors like roads and bridges, railways, seaports, airports, inland waterways, power, urban transport, water supply, sewerage, solid waste management and other physical infrastructure in urban areas as well as infrastructure projects in Special Economic Zones.
Click on the photo to know more ...
Mr. Vipul Maheshwari has been practicing since 1992 in various arenas of law with...
Mr. Ashish Mittal is a law graduate from Faculty of Law, Delhi University since 2005...
Ms Arashveer Brar is law graduate with vast exposure of Commercial transactions...