- Cyberspace Usages: Legal Challenges
- Sampling Procedure and Legal Aspects Involved in FSSA
- Anti Money Laundering
- Cyberspace Usages Challenges and Dispute resolution
- Foreign Direct Investment in Real Estate Sector
- Foreign Exchange Management Act
- Pros and Cons Of Boiler Plate Clauses
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Information Technology Act 2000
- Issues and Challenges in Cyberspace
- Due Diligence in Merger and Acquisition
- Foreign Funding in Real Estate
- FDI in Power Sector
- FDI in Pharma Sector
Areas of Practice
"The firm will always create and implement innovative and effective methods of providing cost-effective, quality representation and services for our clients and will continue to meet and strive to exceed the expectations of our valued clients." - Mr. Vipul Maheshwari
MAHESHWARI & CO. provides quality legal service in various service-related matters, including labor
matters under various labor enactments such as Industrial Dispute Act, Trade Union Act, Minimum Wages
Act, Payment of Wages Act, Factories Act, etc. Our team has successfully contested various matters before
Labor Courts/Industrial Tribunals/Central Administrative Tribunal and Courts of Labor Commissioner. Various
Labor enactments have made it incumbent on the companies to prepare and maintain various records
pertaining to the labor employed by them. And, the firm ensures compliances to all the labor laws requirement
of its clients.
Over the last 16 years, MAHESHWARI & CO. has gained enormous experience in handling civil, criminal and corporate litigation, including matters of the Central Government before the Supreme Court of India. This area of advisory services includes structuring and implementation of the Human Resource policies and advisory on:
- Human relations and service related matters;
- Management and Employees Stock Option Plan (ESOP);
- Matter related to trade unions;
- Employee transfers;
- Pension and retirement plans; and
- Outsourcing of Human Resource, specifically drawing of agreements and ensuring that Human Resource policies are according to the prevalent law and policies to suit our clients so that they are able to avail the best from the available talent pool.
Click on the photo to know more ...
Mr. Vipul Maheshwari has been practicing since 1992 in various arenas of law with...
Mr. Ashish Mittal is a law graduate from Faculty of Law, Delhi University since 2005...
Ms Arashveer Brar is law graduate with vast exposure of Commercial transactions...