- Cyberspace Usages: Legal Challenges
- Sampling Procedure and Legal Aspects Involved in FSSA
- Anti Money Laundering
- Cyberspace Usages Challenges and Dispute resolution
- Foreign Direct Investment in Real Estate Sector
- Foreign Exchange Management Act
- Pros and Cons Of Boiler Plate Clauses
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Information Technology Act 2000
- Issues and Challenges in Cyberspace
- Due Diligence in Merger and Acquisition
- Foreign Funding in Real Estate
- FDI in Power Sector
- FDI in Pharma Sector
Areas of Practice
"The firm will always create and implement innovative and effective methods of providing cost-effective, quality representation and services for our clients and will continue to meet and strive to exceed the expectations of our valued clients." - Mr. Vipul Maheshwari
Maheshwari & Co. offers a broad based legal services to corporate, commercial, financial and government clients — both Indian and International. The firm's clients include major organizations in industry sectors such as banking, real estate, IT, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, shipping, etc. Broadly, the firm is divided into the following practice areas:
- Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property Matters
- FDI in Retail
- Oil and Gas
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Real Estate
- Immigration Services
- Information Technology
- Infrastructure Projects
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- Advisory Services
Maheshwari & Co. works primarily in practice groups, drawing specialists in various legal disciplines from within the firm. This allows the firm to integrate the best available expert knowledge and opinion on all the matters to meet the clients' needs.
Click on the photo to know more ...
Mr. Vipul Maheshwari has been practicing since 1992 in various arenas of law with...
Mr. Ashish Mittal is a law graduate from Faculty of Law, Delhi University since 2005...
Ms Arashveer Brar is law graduate with vast exposure of Commercial transactions...