We at Maheshwari and Co. provide a complete range of services in the field of Intellectual Property Rights according to the requirements of our clients in order to safeguard their Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) as well as business interests.
Our IPR services cover the following IP:
- Trade Marks
- Designs and trade secrets
- Domain name registration
- Geological indications
We advise and assist our clients on
- Drafting, Filing, Prosecution and opposition of applications of Trademarks, Patents, Copyrights, Geographical Indications, Domain Names, Business Processes, including the filing of PCT applications for Patents
- Search and intelligence services including due diligence, investigation, market surveys, negotiations for co-existence agreements and buy-outs
- Drafting of various Agreements pertaining to Assignment and Licensing of Intellectual Property Rights and providing advisory services on different transactional work involving IP Rights
- Execute all formalities with respect to enrolment and litigation matters of Trade Marks and Service Marks, along with drafting technology transfer and licensing compliances, estimate of intellectual property of our clients
- Representation before and liaoning with various authorities such as Trade Mark Registry, Copyright Office, Geographical Indications Registry, National Informatics Centre and Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB)
- Senior Attorneys with many years of government and industry experience understand the intricacies of litigation involving issues around Intellectual Property Rights. We have been handling various disputes related to IPR infringements which include representing our clients before various courts, authorities and forums in complex litigations issues, appeals and opposition proceedings. Our deep understanding of Patent Laws, coupled with knowledge of science and technology enables Maheshwari & Co. to deliver positive results to the needs and satisfaction of clients.